AGDA Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The “2020 Australian Grand Dairy Awards People’s Choice Awards Competition” (hereafter, the “Competition”) is an initiative of Dairy Australia Limited (ACN 105 227 987), an Australian public company limited by guarantee with its registered office at Level 3, HWT Tower, 40 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006 (hereafter, “The Promoter”).
- By submitting a vote and entering the Competition, entrants (hereafter, “You”) are deemed to have accepted and agreed these Terms and Conditions (hereafter, “T&Cs”). Applicants who do not comply with these T&Cs, or who do not otherwise satisfy the Entry criteria outlined herein shall be ineligible to enter for or win this Competition.
- Entry is free and open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are able to accept and take the Prize as set out on this T&Cs. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this competition, are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, You must visit the People’s Choice Awards website at www.dairy.com.au/peopleschoiceaward, vote for Your chosen dairy product, input Your details into the form including Your first name, last name, email address and post code, agree to these T&Cs, and submit the fully completed Entry form (hereafter, “Entry”).
- You may submit Your Entry at any time between 12:00 AEST Friday 15th November 2019 and 23:59 Sunday 19th January 2020 (“the Registration Period”). Entries received after the Registration Period will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Entries.
- You can only submit one (1) Entry during the Registration Period.
- It is Your responsibility to provide accurate contact details.
- By submitting an Entry, You are deemed to acknowledge and agree that You will receive several emails in relation to the Competition from the Promoter and be subscribed to The Promoter’s Cheese Please newsletter.
- There is a total of one (1) Prize to be awarded in this Competition. One (1) successful Entry will be drawn at random using an electronic drawing system from eligible Entries received on Monday 20th January 2020 at the Promoter’s registered address. Winners will be notified by the Promoter via an email sent to the registered email address. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- If You are the successful entry, You will need to claim the Prize by replying to the email sent to You notifying You of Your win within 2 days (48 hours). Should You not reply within the required time confirming Your acceptance of the Prize, the Prize will be reallocated.
- The participant whose valid Entry is chosen at random as the winner will win a five hundred Australian dollars (AUD$500) gift voucher to the pre-selected restaurant in their home state (hereafter, “the Prize”). The pre-selected restaurants are:
Brae (Victoria) - braerestaurant.com
Restaurant Orana (South Australia) - restaurantorana.com
Quay (NSW) - quay.com.au/
Wildflower (WA) - wildflowerperth.com.au
Urbane (QLD) - urbanerestaurant.com
Aubergine (ACT) - aubergine.com.au
Franklin (TAS) - franklinhobart.com.au
Pee Wee’s at The Point (NT) - peewees.com.au
- The Competition organisers will liaise with successful candidates to organise delivery of the Prize with regards to time and date. It is the responsibility of the successful candidate to ensure they are available to receive the delivery in person at their selected time. It is up to the Competition organiser’s discretion regarding redelivery should You miss the original scheduled delivery time.
- These T&Cs are subject to change without notice. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will not offer any alternative Prize in the event that the Competition is cancelled or is unable to run for any reason outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any Prize and reserves the right to substitute the Prize at any time where reasonably necessary for any other event outside the Promoter’s control if the winner agrees in writing. Substituting a Prize is subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
- The random electronic draw shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- By submitting an Entry in the Competition a participant is deemed to acknowledge and agree that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility, and is not liable, for additional conditions imposed by third party, or for the breach of those conditions by any person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any participant for tampering with the Entry process or for submitting an Entry which is not in accordance with these T&Cs.
- The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of any participant being unable to satisfy these Competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize within twenty-eight (28) days. If a Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize to another Entry selected at random.
- Save where contrary to law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any participant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, as a result of that participant’s participation in this Competition. In addition, the Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including for reasons of unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which do or could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to cancel the Competition. In such event no entries will be returned to participants and no compensation will be payable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for, and shall incur no liability in respect of, any tax implications that may arise from the award of prizes for the Competition. Independent financial advice should be sought by all recipients of such prizes.
- Failure to comply with these T&Cs will disqualify an Entry from taking part in the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.