THE DAIRY KITCHEN Choc-chip Cheesecake Pizza with Fresh Berries
By THE DAIRY KITCHEN
Preparation 30 MINS
Cooking 15 MINS
Have the pizza dough and cream cheese mixture ready to go and throw together this impressive dessert that will have guests talking!
Ingredients1 x 7g sachet dried yeast
1 cup lukewarm water
2 tsp caster sugar
2 cups plain flour
500g cream cheese, softened
11/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
2 1/2 cups milk chocolate buds
3 punnets strawberries, quartered
icing sugar, to dust
Other seasonal fresh berries such as raspberries and blueberries are also delicious on this pizza.
- Combine yeast, water and 1 tsp of sugar in a small jug, stand in a warm place for approximately 10 minutes or until frothy. Combine flour and remaining sugar in a bowl, stir in yeast mixture and knead until dough is smooth and elastic. Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover and rest in a warm place for one hour or until doubled in size.
- Knock back dough, divide into 2 portions and roll into 30 cm rounds. Transfer to a hot pizza stone or baking paper lined tray.
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth, stir in 2 cups of chocolate buds.
- Carefully spoon the cream cheese mixture onto pizza rounds and evenly spread to cover the bases. Bake at 200°C for 10-15mins.
- To serve, top warm pizzas with strawberries and dust with icing sugar. Melt remaining chocolate buds and drizzle over the pizzas.